Owning and marketing a dental practice in 2021 has changed dramatically. The pandemic has forced many dental practices to embrace technology as patient expectations have increased for accessibility, cost effectiveness and better care.
For many dental practitioners, the digital transformation and the tasks involved can seem overwhelming.
What are the right apps and softwares to use?
Can A.I. technology really help with better patient outcome?
How do you secure patient data records?
On today’s podcast we speak with expert Vik Patel, COO of Tido Inc, who will discuss:
- What exactly is digital transformation and its impact on the Dental and Healthcare industry
- What are the biggest digital transformation trend in 2021
- Why you need to be on the “On Demand Healthcare” trend or be left behind
- Pros and Cons of storing patient information “on-premises vs off-premises (cloud)”
- What is FHIR? And why is it important to the dental industry?
- When will predictive software and/or A.I. be used widely?
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please SUBSCRIBE to the show and leave us a comment!
Intro/Outro Music: Ventura by Morgan Taylor
Beyond the Dental Chair Podcast is sponsored by SOWINGO Inc : a cloud-based eCommerce and dental inventory management solution that enables you to efficiently purchase dental supplies, track all inventory, and monitor supply levels. For more information please visit https://sowingo.com/