Today’s episode is all about how to keep yourself physically healthy, identify common pain points and combat chronic pain and injury
Practicing in the dental field is a physically demanding occupation. Whether you are a dentist, hygienist, surgeon or part of the administrative team, you may have experienced discomfort or chronic pain in the shoulder, lower back, hand, wrist and/or neck.
Jimmy Kim, a fitness coach with over 10 years of experience will share the best stretches and core exercises that all dental practitioners MUST DO to maintain a long and healthy career.
The episode will also cover:
- 4 most common chronic injuries that dental practitioners
- What is a musculoskeletal disorder (MSD), and how does it affect the dentist’s career?
- Do ergonomic chairs, shoes, and cushioning tools help?
- 3 Key pillars of fitness
- How to identify your fitness personality for success
- #1 Key to succeed with any exercise plan
For more tips on exercise, stretches and diet please visit https://remixmyfitness.
Intro/Outro Music: Ventura by Morgan Taylor
Beyond the Dental Chair Podcast is sponsored by SOWINGO Inc : a cloud-based eCommerce and dental inventory management solution that enables you to efficiently purchase dental supplies, track all inventory, and monitor supply levels. For more information please visit https://sowingo.com/