This often paraphrased quote sums up today’s episode as we explore the mistakes made and the lessons learned by Dr. Paul Bhatti. Dr. Bhatti has opened 3 successful clinics throughout North America and even one in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic.
In today’s episode we cover:
- Lessons learned from how saving money on software can cost you more money
- Benefits of hiring a Dental Supply Company to outfit your dental practice
- How to set Dental practice hours so that you don’t burn out and increase ROI
- Importance of having in-house Dental systems for your practice
- New things to consider when opening a Dental practice in 2021
- What marketing strategies are still viable in 2021
If you are looking to start a practice or even have an existing one, you will learn what mistakes to avoid when opening a new dental practice.
Intro/Outro Music: Ventura by Morgan Taylor
Beyond the Dental Chair Podcast is sponsored by SOWINGO Inc : a cloud-based eCommerce and dental inventory management solution that enables you to efficiently purchase dental supplies, track all inventory, and monitor supply levels. For more information please visit https://sowingo.com/