Data breaches and cyber attacks have become a very real threat for health practitioners and this includes Dental Clinics and Dental Services Organizations (DSO).
Dental practices have 3 pieces of key information that any cyber criminal would love to get their hands on.
1) Personal Health Information
2) Personal Identifiable Information
3) Personal Credit Card Information
In today’s episode with guest Jordan Shaw-Young from at BlueVoyant Canada we discuss:
- 3x Cost Effective Ways to Protect Your Dental Practice from Cyber Attacks
- How to Keep Your Patients Personal and Health Information Safe
- On-Premise vs. Cloud Based Storage, Which is Better?
- Most Common Ways a Dental Practice Would Get Compromised by Cyber Criminals
- What to Do If Your Clinic Has Been Hacked
- And Much More Useful Information
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please SUBSCRIBE to the show and leave us a comment!
Intro/Outro Music: Ventura by Morgan Taylor
Beyond the Dental Chair Podcast is sponsored by SOWINGO Inc : a cloud-based eCommerce and dental inventory management solution that enables you to efficiently purchase dental supplies, track all inventory, and monitor supply levels. For more information please visit https://sowingo.com/