Grand openings and open houses are key events that will kick off your new Dental Practice. These events aim to introduce your practice to the community, market your services, and meet new potential patients.
Dr. Paul Bhatti, who has opened 3 dental practices and visited 100’s of grand openings and open houses, and Jimmy Kim, a serial entrepreneur, will help you create a powerful beginning to your practice:
- Why it’s so important to have a Grand Opening or Open House
- Community leaders, local businesses and social media influencers should be on top of your invite list
- 7 Tips to plan and execute an event that will have your guests talking about your practice
- Marketing ideas to advertise your event
- What you MUST do after your opening event
- And much, much more!
Please hit that ‘Subscribe‘ button if you enjoyed today’s episode. If you leave us a comment and rating, receive a shout-out on the next episode!
LinkedIn: Dr. Paul Bhatti
LinkedIn: Jimmy Kim
Intro/Outro Music: Ventura by Morgan Taylor
Beyond the Dental Chair Podcast is sponsored by SOWINGO Inc : a cloud-based eCommerce and dental inventory management solution that enables you to efficiently purchase dental supplies, track all inventory, and monitor supply levels. For more information please visit https://sowingo.com/