Artificial intelligence (AI) encompasses a broad spectrum of emerging technologies that will change the health care and dental industries. The evolution of AI makes the analysis of big data possible, which provides reliable information and improves the decision-making process.
In 2022 many software and products in the dental industry will have some sort of AI component or feature but do they really have the technology that they claim?
What are the current applications and uses of AI at the clinical level?
In this episode, we cover;
- What exactly is AI and its application in Dentistry?
- Is there a difference between machine and deep learning?
- How the AI-based comprehensive care system is expected to establish high-quality patient care
- When will AI reach a tipping point for adoption?
- What we can expect AI to look like in the future.
Guest: Wayne Che
LinkedIn: Dr. Paul Bhatti
LinkedIn: Jimmy Kim
Intro/Outro Music: Ventura by Morgan Taylor
Beyond the Dental Chair Podcast is sponsored by SOWINGO Inc : a cloud-based eCommerce and dental inventory management solution that enables you to efficiently purchase dental supplies, track all inventory, and monitor supply levels. For more information please visit https://sowingo.com/