If you had $2 million dollars to start your very own dental practice would you buy an existing clinic or build your own from the ground up?
In today’s podcast, Dr. Paul Bhatti will share his vast experiences in doing both successfully in his career.
He will share the lessons, hardships and keys to success learned from starting his own dental clinic from scratch. And recap his experience in buying a practice during the pandemic and whether it was worth the investment.
We will also cover the following:
- Why starting your practice is worth investing the time and effort
- Top 7 things to consider when designing a perfect dental space
- ” Location, Location, Location.” How to choose the best location for your dental practice
- Why would a dental office open so close to its competitor?
- What was it like to purchase a dental clinic during the Covid-19 pandemic
- How to make a smooth transitions in between so you don’t lose clients
- What key things to look for when purchasing a practice
- How to accurately appraise a dental clinic to purchase
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please SUBSCRIBE to the show and leave us a comment!
Linkedin: Dr. Paul Bhatti
Linkedin: Jimmy Kim
Intro/Outro Music: Ventura by Morgan Taylor
Beyond the Dental Chair Podcast is sponsored by SOWINGO Inc : a cloud-based eCommerce and dental inventory management solution that enables you to efficiently purchase dental supplies, track all inventory, and monitor supply levels. For more information please visit https://sowingo.com/