Did your dental practice experience a loss during the pandemic?
Do you pay a high insurance premium?
Did your insurance broker tell you that you don’t qualify for any compensation or relief during the lockdown?
Then this is a MUST listen to episode to find out more about how your dental practice is covered by insurance as today’s guest knows the in’s and out’s of insurance.
According to recently filed class-action lawsuits in Canada, dental clinics have reportedly been denied insurance coverage for the losses they suffered due to the forced business interruption they experienced during this Covid-19 Pandemic.
Today’s guest, Michael Nituda, a commercial insurance broker and partner at BFL Canada, will go in-depth on topics such as:
- How an insurance broker is supposed to help you when it’s time to file a claim
- Current status of class action lawsuits between dental practices vs insurance companies
- What do you need in your insurance, and what can you pass on
- #1 TIP to know if you have a good policy or not
- What’s the most significant loss in business today in 2021 (*not the Covid-19 Pandemic)
- How often should you review your dental insurance?
Linkedin: Michael Nituda
Website: BFL CANADA
LinkedIn: Dr. Paul Bhatti
LinkedIn: Jimmy Kim
Intro/Outro Music: Ventura by Morgan Taylor
Beyond the Dental Chair Podcast is sponsored by SOWINGO Inc : a cloud-based eCommerce and dental inventory management solution that enables you to efficiently purchase dental supplies, track all inventory, and monitor supply levels. For more information please visit https://sowingo.com/